We're a small team of hospitality-focused professionals that places the highest degree of importance on serving our customers. We all wear many hats, but the most important work we do is to make our guests feel welcome.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for daily tasting room operations, sales, and promoting our wine club. You must be available to work Saturday through Tuesday as well as some additional weekdays, evenings and special events. This position includes 25 - 30 hours per week with the opportunity for additional hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility is direct sales and hospitality in our tasting room.
• Represent our brand with professional decorum and educate guests on our wines, vineyards, and winery history
• Perform opening and closing procedures
• Perform other tasks as assigned by manager
Education, Training, and Other Requirements:
• Current OLCC servers permit or the ability to obtain one
• Knowledge of a wide range of wine varietals and blends is a plus, but not required
• Past winery tasting room/hospitality experience a plus, but not required
• Need to have a solid work ethic and be detail-oriented
• Must possess a friendly and energetic personality while projecting confidence and warmth
• Physically able to regularly lift 45 pounds
• Ability to work independently
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate + Club Sign-Up Bonuses, Health Insurance, Retirement, and PTO