Vin-Go a world-class, direct-to-consumer wine fulfillment company built on the premise of high-value services driving market-leading success for our customers is looking to add to our team. We are seeking a sharp, process-oriented, Warehouse Associate(s) with experience in warehousing and/or Logistics.
SUMMARY: Provides customers with courteous customer service in person or over the phone in; strives to retain present customers and develop new business by extending professional and efficient service and suggesting additional services and products to serve customers’ needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides account information to customers including but not limited to account
balances, histories, and stop payments.
• Assists customers in the reconciliation of their accounts.
• Performs maintenance, placement/removal of holds, and changes for all account
• Provides timely resolution of customer complaints, concerns, and inquiries.
• Builds effective relationships and trust with customers and potential customers
by listening to their needs and educating them about the bank products and
services that are most appropriate to their situation.
• Responds effectively to customers requesting to close their accounts,
determining the reason and offering possible alternatives.
• Maintains knowledge of changes to banking environment, bank competition, and
customer business environment.
• Supports marketing campaigns and product launches.
• Accurately completes settlements on a daily basis.
• Processes ATM transaction and assists in settlement.
• Cross-sells bank products by making quality referrals and recognizing
opportunities to refer customers to others who are more knowledgeable.
• Processes customer transactions including but not limited to deposits,
withdrawals, checks, money orders, travelers’ checks, selling and redeeming
bonds; ensures all necessary information is in place prior to completing
• Opens new accounts including but not limited to checking, savings, certificate,
and money market.
• Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• One to two years related experience or equivalent.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient on [INSERT COMPUTER PROGRAM(S) REQUIRED FOR POSITION].
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures.
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used
in the workplace.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
priorities with enthusiasm.
• Customer Service--Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Interpersonal Skills--Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
• Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
• Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Teamwork--Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Quantity--Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
• Attendance/Punctuality--Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Benefits and Compensation:
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Vacation and Sick Pay
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to stand
• Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to walk
• Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to sit
• Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
• Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
• Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to talk or hear
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please visit our site at www.vin-go.net