Do you have a love for the wine industry and are looking to get in on the ground floor working with a dynamic duo? Our small, wine business management consulting firm has an opening for a strong administrative individual to work on a wide range of direct to consumer (DTC) related tasks for our group of high-end, premium winery clients.
The position requires an interest in the DTC operations side of the industry:
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
• Management of customer service via email and phone
• Working within a variety of CRM platforms: update customer profiles, add new customers, pull reports, create, process and batch orders.
• Management of DTC shipping logistics
• Assist with local errands: deliver/pick-up packages
• Manage office supplies/filing
• General administrative office support
• B.A. or equivalent preferred
• 3+ years of high-level administrative support, preferably in the wine industry
• Ability to work well and prioritize in a multi-project environment with a high level of accuracy
• Ability to operate standard office equipment
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and exhibit good business ethics
• Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to drive as needed.
• Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
• Based on experience
• This is a part-time M-F position – 20-30 hours per week dependent on seasonal demands
• Potential opportunity for growth