Job Begins in Late August and Finish early December.
Cellar Position 2019, Intern
Heirs Of My Dream Winery is a Custom Crush Facility Located in the Sonoma Valley. We create an avenue and facility for wine makers to access and excel in the wine industry.
We’ve been a new and thriving Custom Crush Facility in Sonoma Valley since 2015. We are excited and enthusiastic to be in the Wine making industry. We are a small team that prides ourselves in cleanliness and strong client relations. We are looking for an eager, ready and willing to learn, motivated, hard- working member to join our production team.
Duties and Responsibilities of Cellar intern:
Including but not limited to:
• Fermentation monitoring: Punch downs, manual Pump overs, brix and temp, tank cap inspection.
• Assist with tracking and daily grape receiving.
• General Maintenance of winery, power washing, possible winery errands.
• Winery Sanitation, Cleaning and Sanitizing tanks, equipment, machines, cleaning and Sanitizing hoses.
• Wine transfers, barrels, tanks, kegs.
• Barrel Work: Cleaning, sanitize, soaking, Topping, filling, etc.
• Winemaking Responsibilities: Daily harvest fruit arrival, grape sorting, inspecting fruit, monitoring crushing pad, and press.
• Assist winemakers as needed
Able to work long hours, including weekends, and possibly overtime.
Maintaining safe work environment. Maintaining enforced safety protocols.
Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs, physically challenging tasks and environment.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Good to Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
Motivated, eager to learn, can do attitude.
Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Forklift experience is a plus.
We have many growth and learning opportunities working with different winemakers, wine styles, varieties, and many small lots.
Job is seasonal with opportunity for full time hire. Pay will be determined by applicants experience.
Pay will be determined by applicants experience.
Send us your resume.