VINTUS is one of the fastest growing, most dynamic fine wine companies in the country (www.vintus.com), for four consecutive years named a Wine & Spirits Magazine Importer of the Year and named Wine Enthusiast Importer of the Year in 2017. We are the exclusive U.S. importer and national marketing company for a portfolio of leading wine estates from around the world including Chateau Montelena, Ponzi Vineyards, Champagne Bollinger, E. Guigal, Ornellaia, Chateau La Fleur-Pétrus, Domaine Chanson, Tommasi, Sandrone, Masciarelli, Le Macchiole, Quinta do Noval, Errazuriz, Finca Decero, Dog Point Vineyard and others found on our website ( www.vintus.com).
We have listed California as the position location, but are open to candidates in Texas and Florida. The National Accounts Manager is responsible for achieving sales and placements as well as executing sales and marketing programs for targeted national On-Premise and Off-Premise accounts. The position reports to the Vice President of National Accounts, and works across the company in penetrating national account decision makers, with our Regional and Divisional Sales Managers as well as sales managers within our distributor partner network. The Manager should ideally be located in Northern California or Texas.
Develop strategies for brand growth with existing and new targeted national accounts by:
• Working with assigned budgets, the National Accounts team, and our Marketing team to create, enhance and expand opportunities that drive velocity for features and promotions
• Analyzing data and market trends to work with our producers to uncover new opportunities in the short- and long-term
Achieve sales through:
• Maintaining and developing relationships with a targeted set of national accounts
• Impactful account sales presentations and account reviews
• Development of proper pricing for accounts
• Leveraging distributor partner national account resources to drive priorities
Maximize sales through:
• Working with our sales team and distributors to monitor inventory, pricing, programs, flawless execution, and maximum compliance
• Attending events, conferences and meetings as required
• Minimum 5+ years sales experience and success in the wine industry working with on and off premise national accounts
• A well-established network of national accounts
• Proven track record in building excellent relationships with customers, key accounts and distributors
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative to drive sales
• Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments
• Experience at the wholesale level or supplier level preferred though not required
• A self-motivated, positive, energetic attitude and ability to work closely with distributor and winery personnel
• Strong organizational, speaking, creative and analytical skills
• Ability to independently and efficiently plan all aspects of your business: budgets, resources, time
• Computer skills that allow you to effectively use sales reporting systems and create presentations
• Ability to work with pricing to insure effective margins through the 3-tier system
• Strong knowledge of international fine wines and desire to continually self-educate
• Brand building and creative promotional skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to travel 75% of the time
We will offer a competitive Salary, Incentives, Heath Insurance, and Retirement benefits.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume.