About the Role
This role will be part of a collaborative team that works to achieve On Time In Full No Error Performance in delivering bottle ready wine to Sonoma Bottling Department for conversion to finished case goods. You will lead by example and always follows safe cellar practices, perform winery and cellar sanitation, assist with organization of winery cellars and lead barrel room maintenance and inventory
* This is 1st shift role
* Must be able to work overtime as needed, especially during the harvest season
* Reliable team player with good work ethic
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to follow verbal & written instructions, as well as use mathematical skills daily
* Excellent English and to be able to read/write Spanish, a plus
* Minimum of 3-5 years previous winery experience with similar leadership or team leading roles
* Complete winery equipment & winery SOP knowledge
* Valid CA driver's license and must be 21
* Must have computer experience, excel, word, outlook
* HACCP or ISO training a plus
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. Individuals who trust their instincts, roll their sleeves up and throw their hands in to deliver results. Offering a global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands including Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags' Leap, Matua and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky's the limit.
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks! Just to name a few:
* 401k with match
* Participation in Share Cellar program
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
* Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
* Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
* Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today.