Alexana is one of three exclusive wineries in the Revana Family Portfolio. With unique sites in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, California’s Napa Valley and Argentina’s Uco Valley, owner Dr. Madaiah Revana collaborates with top winemakers and vineyard managers in each region to craft highly recognized wines that convey a distinct sense of time and place.
At Alexana we pride ourselves on providing personalized tasting experiences that not only highlight our estate vineyard in the Willamette Valley, but also our estate vineyards in California and Argentina. Our company culture is one that strives to promote our employee’s growth and development in wine education and service. We believe that it takes great hospitality professionals to provide a great customer experience, and we are looking for a highly qualified Tasting Room Associate to join our team.
• Conduct wine tastings and vineyard tours for guests and club members.
• Host trade tastings as requested by management.
• Achieve or exceed established sales and membership goals.
• Capture new customer and wine club member contact information for all transactions.
• Uphold brand and customer service standards through interactions with customers and coworkers.
• Strategize opportunities to maximum sales volume and wine club membership conversions.
• Participate in both onsite and offsite special events.
• Maintain high visual standards to ensure a pleasant environment.
• Uphold operational policies and procedures with shipping compliance and POS transactions.
• Communicate with other colleagues to maintain a positive and productive working environment.
• Learn about winemaking first hand at our three story gravity flow winery!
• Enthusiasm, focus and a positive outlook
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in fine dining
• Excellent customer service sales skills
• Experience with Point of Sale systems
• Ability to work weekends and holidays if necessary
• Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid OLCC Alcohol Servers Permit
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
IN ADDITION to being an incredible place to work, we have fantastic perks:
• Highly competitive compensation ($15/hr + tips)
• Additional commission on wine club signups
• Annual wine allocation program
• Employee discount on wines
• And more!
To learn more about this position, please email a resume and cover letter explaining what motivates you to join our team.
More about Alexana and the Revana Family Portfolio:
Founded in 1997 by Dr. Madaiah Revana, the Revana Family Portfolio includes Revana Estate Winery (est. 1997 in Napa Valley, CA), Alexana Estate Winery (est. 2005 in Willamette Valley, OR) and Corazon Del Sol (est. 2008 in Uco Valley, Mendoza). The Wine Spectator’s annual Top 100 list awarded their 2007 Revana Estate Cabernet Sauvignon #4 in 2010, 2010 Alexana Estate Pinot Noir #17 in 2013, and 2014 Revana Estate Cabernet Sauvignon #93 in 2017.