Position Summary: The Accounts Payable position is responsible for most payable functions at Boisset Collection, including receiving, coding, processing and paying invoices, and collaborating with accounting team on projects as needed. The ideal candidate is a strong team player and solution driven individual. This role requires a tech savvy go-getter, experienced using Microsoft Office with advance skills in Excel. AMS experience a bonus.
• Perform duties related to accounts payable for Boisset Collection: receive and review invoices, distribute to appropriate employee/manager for approval and coding, code recurring invoices, separate invoices by payment method (check or AMEX) and input into computer payment system, process checks, deliver payments, and all other necessary tasks.
• Help develop/refine systems for timely execution of duties, payment tracking, vendor history, paperless system, and cost control.
• Maintain strong communication lines with all vendors and distributors to facilitate reconciling errors or oversights.
• Cross train with other positions to assist during absences and vacations.
• Comply with all company safety policies, practices, and procedures. Participate in safety training and report all unsafe conditions or work practices.
• Participate in team efforts and perform additional duties as needed.
• Maintain accurate record keeping and approval of time in WorkforceNow.ADP.com
Language: Ability to speak and understand basic English required for all positions.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as memos, instructions, policies and manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to present information effectively to groups of customers and/or employees, and participate in one-on-one and small groups situations.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately, using standard American units of currency, weight, volume, and/or distance. Ability to recognize and correct inaccuracies when using calculator or computer spreadsheet.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to a variety of tasks and duties. Ability to adapt to minor changes in routine, solve basic problems, and work with moderate supervision.
• Possess basic computer skills and familiarity with software programs such as word processing and spreadsheets.
Education, Experience, Certificates, Licenses:
• Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school; or 6-12 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Current, valid Driver’s License, insurable driving record, and proof of current automobile insurance required.
• Light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature. Manual dexterity sufficient to reach, handle items, and work with the fingers. May require lifting and moving objects up to 20 lbs in weight. Clear vision, close and distant, and ability to adjust focus. Hearing adequate for telephone and office level conversation.
• Well lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation. Minimal noise level typical of business office: computers, printers, telephones, light traffic. May or may not include periods in autos, airplanes, and/or lodging facilities.
Schedule and Travel Requirements:
• Regular business schedule: Monday through Friday. Overtime possible, but very infrequent.
• Position does not require overnight travel.
Boisset Collection is an innovative, eco-minded, dynamic company with family roots in France and California. Equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will be considered.
Competitive compensation wage and full benefits offered.
***Benefits: medical starts first of the month following your hire date, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, Life/Disability/AD&D, 401k, vacation, sick, holiday, commuter benefits and generous employee discounts.
Proud to be honored by the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2014, 2015 and 2016.