Responsible for the reservations and confirmations of all daytime group tours, group tastings and specialty offerings to insure a memorable guest experience. Assists with general winery seated tasting and public tour reservations. Exemplary customer service, a “can-do” attitude and the ability to respond to last minute requests is essential to success in this role. This is a fulltime position that requires an expert multi-tasker, problem-solving professional who is an enthusiastic go-getter.
• Field all inquiry phone calls and e-mails regarding group tours, group tastings and specialty offering and return calls and e-mails promptly. This includes offering proposals via e-mails and information via the telephone in a timely and efficient manner.
• Responsible to contract group tours, group tastings and specialty offerings using the Restaurant Connect reservation system and ensure the return and accuracy of those signed contracts.
• Assists individual guests with general tasting and tour reservations by answering the general winery reservation phone number and using the Restaurant Connect reservation system.
• Assists with checking the administrative and general voicemails, when needed, and responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
• Assist the wine club call center with responses to all wine club member/consumer inquiries and sales calls in accordance with service standards.
• Create, print and distribute daily in-house schedule of group tours, group tastings and events.
• Assist with the set-up and break-down of wine club events, and internal and external meetings and events, when required.
• Input, using Restaurant Connect reservation system, distributor visit requests.
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Exceptional in-person and phone customer service and complaint resolution skills.
• Refined verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively work with a variety of clients.
• Strong and consistent ability to prioritize activities and to handle multiple responsibilities within a specific time frame.
• Ability to create and maintain daytime group and event reports based on various data needs.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to stand and walk on hard floors for extended periods of time.
• Ability to move tables and chairs and lift up to and including 45 lbs.
• Ability to operate a dolly/handcart and move cases of wines.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays and occasional overtime based on business needs.
• Ability to maintain a graceful appearance and demeanor at all time and under all circumstances.
• Actively promote a positive atmosphere and culture of excellence through teamwork, job knowledge, work ethic and flexibility.
• Valid driver’s license and able to be insured by our auto insurance carrier.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 2-3years experience/education in wine or hospitality service industry.
• High level of proficiency with reservation systems (event and group booking software)
• High level of proficiency with phone systems.
• High level of proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and ability to quickly learn new systems.