Established in 2002, Benchmark Wine Group is the leading source of fine and rare wine for wine retailers, restaurants and collectors around the world. Based in Napa Valley, we acquire the most sought-after wines from private individuals and professional contacts. Our staff draws on decades of industry experience and is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our clients. Benchmarkwine.com offers 24 hour access to our cellar, displaying inventory in real time.
Highly successful fast growing fine and rare wine company is looking for an experienced, aesthetically inclined, marketing professional with an interest in the world of rare and highly collectible wines.
The candidate should be highly creative, have experience in planning events and managing day to day marketing operations, and have the ability to balance between working closely with their team and managing own set of projects.
**Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and maintains brand standards and annual marketing plans with clear brand positioning and execution guidelines
• Coordinates content, design and the production process for all print media and collateral materials
• Acts as the creative force and the passionate brand ambassador to internal and external constituents
• Oversee and manage the writing and scheduling of the daily email campaigns utilizing creative and technical writing skills to attract readership
• Directs activities in public relations, creative functions, and events, including the management of third-party public relation teams
• Development of promotions and advertisements including, but not limited to; graphics, special pages, and images
• Website maintenance and design
• Manage Mail Chimp; assurance of client list security and cross marketing
• Oversee management of Social Media Strategy
• Continuously seek new marketing strategies and propose recommendations to the management team
**Skills and Qualifications:
• SEO knowledge a plus
• Strong eye for design a must
• Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), WordPress, MailChimp and HootSuite
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Global wine knowledge preferred
• Bachelor's degree with a concentration in business, marketing, or related area
**Why Benchmark Wine Group?
• 100% Company paid medical coverage (choice of HMO or PPO); 50% Company paid dental & vision
• 401k Retirement plan with partial Company match; 100% vested upon enrollment
• Paid holidays and paid time off
• South end of Napa Valley location; easy access to Hwy 12, 37, & 80
• Walking/running trail behind office
• Monthly catered lunches; weekly wine tastings
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements
PLEASE NOTE: Replies without a cover letter will not be considered