The Events Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the planning and execution of consumer and trade marketing events across all Huneeus sites. This role requires creative and organizational talents to ensure that each experience is planned and executed with the highest level of detail and professionalism.Events are full-service and focused on the trade and consumer sales channels, as well as corporate, inner company functions and personal Huneeus family events.
Consumer and Trade Events
• Plan and facilitate marketing events of the highest caliber that are in keeping
with the Huneeus Vintners philosophy of quality wines presented with
• Manage the planning of events for the Quintessa consumer (Quintessa consumer
open houses, harvest parties, club events, Auction Napa Valley,
corporate and private groups) and trade (distributor and wholesale)
channels. Arrange specific details with customer, including wine
selections, musical entertainment, ambience pieces, and rental equipment
where appropriate. Serve as the creative eye for all events, as well as
facilitator of budgets, expenditures, and the proper coding of these
• Act as the key person responsible for the execution of events at the winery estates, which includes
participating in guest check-in, seating, hosting, or other duties
required to create a successful event.
• Work with all Principals on all Winemaker and Vintner events to maintain quality, creativity and
• Develop private events program to be marketed to key corporate and consumer groups.
• Develop template for National consumer events to ensure all target markets are reached on an ongoing
• Attend and act as onsite facilitator for consumer events at our wineries
• Participate in brand training's and wine tastings
• Serve as a brand ambassador
• Flexibility working weekends, evenings and holidays required
• Occasional travel for event support
• Ability to split time between Visitor Center, Napa offices and vineyard locations as necessary for work
• Function as the key contact for all intra-winery events such as the annual summer
and winter celebrations, special employee receptions, and harvest
lunches. Serve as the creative leader for these events.
• Execute all events within assigned budgets-ensuring that all expenditures
receive proper coding per P&L guidelines
• Partner with on-site Guest Services Manager with logistics and in-house staffing
• Lead contact on site for Chef/Catering.
• For these above event management functions, coordinate the use of the facility,
• As needed, work with landscape team to ensure Quintessa grounds meet event
• Successful candidate will possess four years' experience in a similar position with
background in the hospitality or service industry.
• At least 2 years of experience in a management role that has a sales
• Strong written and verbal communicator
• Strong knowledge of wine, food & local tourism industry
• The right candidate will be high-energy with a positive attitude and quick work pace, but also is detail oriented
and has excellent follow-up skills.
• The ability to manage multiple projects.
• Ability to converse with high profile customers and VIP via telephone, email and in person.
• Should be confident up-selling and cross-selling winery products and loyalty
programs as a part of superb service.
• A positive attitude is required, including a genuine desire to help
(external and internal) customers in a friendly and attentive manner.
• An ability to complete repetitive tasks with consistency and adherence to
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills including listening
skills and professional phone skills.
• Team oriented work ethic.
• Ability to function independently and make decisions affecting the business for
other staff. Excellent attention to detail and ability to anticipate customer needs and react appropriately.
Please apply online at:
Location: Napa, CA 94559
Category: DTC, Tasting Room and Retail