Whitehall Lane is a family-owned winery in Napa Valley with a growing premium wine brand, fast-paced and enjoyable hospitality center with a thriving Wine Club. We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic wine club assistant to join our team.??The Wine Club Assistant works directly with our Wine Club Manager and family ownership team to successfully enhance and grow Wine Club programs. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, sales driven, provide unsurpassed customer service, and drive Wine Club marketing efforts and events throughout the year.??
• • Assist the Wine Club Manager with day-to-day wine club operations and wine club shipments
• • Generate sales and leads for Wine Club
• • Assist with yearly calendar for Wine Club shipments and events?
• Set up and host club member tastings when they visit the winery
• • Act as a concierge to club members to assist with recommendations with our hotel partners
• • Work closely with Tasting Room staff and Wine Club Manager to promote Wine Club membership, club shipments and offers
• • Coordinate with fulfillment company on club shipments
• • Assist with inventory, including location transfers in preparation for club shipments
• • Assist with creation of wine club emails, newsletters and collateral pieces, assists with writing creative copy
• Proactively “upsell” wine club members• Assist with monthly club statistics to provide trends and future forecasting
• • Assist with reports on weekly club activities?
• Assist with order returns and work with Shipping & Inventory Manager to resolve shipping issues.
• - Appropriate combination of education and experience?
- Minimum of two years of Tasting Room experience
• - Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills with customers and team members
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Wine Club CRM software (VinSuite/Vin65)
• - Works well in a team environment?- Dynamic personality and positive attitude
• - Self-motivated team player who is highly organized and meets deadlines?
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills?
- Ability to adapt and excel in a changing environments?
- High comfort level with wine and sales
• - Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time and able to lift up to 50lbs
• - Must be available to work weekends?
Please send a cover letter and resume.
No phone calls, please.