Ca’ Momi is the love child of three passionate Italian business partners & co-owners. Their mission is to share their Italian heritage & bring community, friends & family together around the table. Ca’ Momi calls what they do “heartcrafted”, because that’s how they work: with passion, integrity, & authenticity. They honor the values of an earlier time, from local & organic ingredient sourcing, VPN/APN-certified Neapolitan pizzas, house-made traditional foods, to zero-pretension wines, organic house-brewed beers, & all-natural craft spirits. They dream big & are working to build a heart-centered community where everyone has a sense of purpose, belonging, & possibility.
Eat. Drink. Be. Authentic.
The main responsibility of the Packer Operator will involve proper operation of the case packer. In this includes regulating machine speed, weighing and inspecting product — verifying and adjusting product weight to meet specifications.
Full time, non-exempt position | $17-$20 per hour | DOE
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Completing daily changeovers and set-ups. 25%
• Checks appropriate weight on case conveyor. 100%
• Ability to make simple adjustments on case packer as needed. 25%
• Read work orders and the record keeping associated with the production. 100%
• Ability to follow detailed instructions. 100%
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Prior experience using the packer machine required.
• Must stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
• Must be able to engage in frequent bending.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Experience: 2 years +