Ca’ Momi is the love child of three passionate Italian business partners & co-owners. Their mission is to share their Italian heritage & bring community, friends & family together around the table. Ca’ Momi calls what they do “heartcrafted”, because that’s how they work: with passion, integrity, & authenticity. They honor the values of an earlier time, from local & organic ingredient sourcing, VPN/APN-certified Neapolitan pizzas, house-made traditional foods, to zero-pretension wines, organic house-brewed beers, & all-natural craft spirits. They dream big & are working to build a heart-centered community where everyone has a sense of purpose, belonging, & possibility.
Eat. Drink. Be. Authentic.
The label machine operator must operate the labeler equipment, perform necessary maintenance, and ensure the labeling process does not slow down the production. In this, you must check to be sure labels meet specifications, maintain records of label machine use, adjust equipment to ensure continued function and perform set-up tasks at scheduled times.
Full time, non-exempt position | $17-$20 per hour | DOE
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Completing daily changeovers and set-ups. 25%
• Accomplish any records and paperwork associated with production. 100%
• Load/Unload label machine. 100%
• Consistently monitor label measurements and ensure accuracy. 100%
• Read work orders and the record keeping associated with the production
• Ability to follow detailed instructions. 100%
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Prior experience using the label machine required.
• Must stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
• Must be able to engage in frequent bending.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Experience: 2 years +