Full time Shipping Clerk
We are looking for a seasoned candidate who can handle high volume shipping and perform a variety of tasks. This person must be serious and capable of excelling in a sizable operation.
- Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment.
- Records shipment data, including date, courier, time out, time completed.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Follows clearly the direction of upper management and Senior Shipping
- Supervises employees who make deliveries to and from specified locations.
- Oversees all transportation activities including route delivery and account processing.
- Schedules drivers and assigns routes to maximize productivity.
- Works flexible hours, including mandatory overtime during the holidays and Sunday hours.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs on a regular basis.
- Must work extremely well under pressure.
- Must be able to follow specified procedures and processes.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and communicate issues with management - processing department and sales staff effectively to increase efficiency
- Must be prompt and professional at all times.
- Knowledge of Wine and Spirits a plus
Responses must include both a resume and a cover letter.