Jarvis Estate is looking for an accounting professional with an eye for detail, who is customer service oriented, and has the ability to multi-task in a team environment.
Jarvis Estate is a family owned Napa winery with an allocated production of estate wines made from our hillside vineyards and produced in our unique underground facility. We are dedicated to producing wines of the highest possible quality and providing our visitors with a world-class tasting experience.
• Quality control and daily invoicing of incoming orders – accurate review of orders during invoicing process
• Inventory processing – post inventory movements, reconciliations
• Shipping liaison – accurately process packing slips and label generation files; tracking and troubleshooting orders
• Customer service – assist with answering phones and scheduling of tasting visits
• Special projects – assist with special events and other projects as needed
• Bachelor's Degree or 5 years accounting experience
• Organized and capable of following through on assignments and meeting timelines
• Ability to multi-task while being detail oriented and accurate
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Outlook
• Microsoft RMS, NAV and VinSuite knowledge are helpful
• Winery experience
• Good communication skills
• Compensation is competitive and will be determined on an individual basis.
• Benefits include Kaiser medical, Best Life dental, two weeks paid time off, plus seven national holidays, and 401k Plan.