Bremer Family Winery is a small winery in Deer Park, CA that specializes in Howell Mountain Cabernet/Merlot. The Harvest position will start sometime in early September and will end mid to late November. Housing options will be available to the right person.
• No previous cellar experience required, only a passion for learning and a strong work ethic.
• Able to communicate clearly and professionally with others.
• Willing to work long and variable hours, including weekends. Most days we're done by 5pm, and weekends are sometimes only a half day, depending on what's up. We'll fight to give you a day off but some months, like October of last year, don't allow for that.
• Able to perform physically demanding tasks. The ability to sing or juggle while doing so is a plus.
• Able to safely lift and carry at least 50 lbs. (~23kg). Must have an optimistic view towards digging out fermenters.
• Able to follow written and oral instructions with strong attention to safety and small details.
• Possess a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and a unique taste in music.
If you're interested, email with a CV and a short cover explaining who you are and what you're looking for.