vinSUITE is a leader in computer software for the wine industry, specializing in eCommerce, POS, and Wine Club.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships and conducting online demonstrations of our platform for wineries across the country. Some experience in SAAS sales is preferred, but not required if you have a history of sales success using the telephone and online presentation tools. You'll provide a consultative approach to every sale and work with each client to determine their business's needs and aspirations because we succeed when we help our clients grow their businesses. You will be directly responsible for selling our SaaS tool + services, to businesses across the world, focusing on the top 10 US winery markets.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, this is a sales role and is 100% focused on new client acquisition for the leading direct-to-consumer winery software provider in the wine industry. Our software solution enables wineries to grow their direct-to-consumer sales through eCommerce, wine clubs and tasting room point of sale. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales quota, consistently staying ahead of daily activity metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a team-focused environment.
This role has a mix of a base + commission on sales.
Who You Are:
• Source new sales SaaS opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound email and phone
• Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships
• Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
• Comfortable with CRM: Salesforce, etc.
• Perform market research to gather additional information about inbound prospects
• Ability to multitask and prioritize large lists of leads
• Conduct online and in-person demonstrations
• Periodic travel required for trade shows, user groups and seminars
• Build trust and legitimacy with prospects
• Discover prospect’s pain points and connect them to the values of our solution
• Minimum 2-3 years SaaS sales experience
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• BA/BS degree highly preferred
• 2+ years of quota-carrying closing experience
• Proven closer with a track record of hitting/exceeding quota
• Experienced with pipeline generation and management
• Proven track record of consistently meeting sales goals
• Outbound calling experience preferred
• Successful outbound calling and appointment-setting experience
• Inside and outside sales experience preferred
• Experience with web demos and web conferencing tools
• Salesforce.com experience preferred
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite and Google Suite as well as online meetings tools like GoToMeeting, etc.
• Expert communication skills, verbal and written
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Ability to learn on the fly and handle ambiguity
• Strong technical background
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
vinSUITE is a leader in computer software for the wine industry, specializing in
eCommerce, POS, and Wine Club. Of course, we have benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k) and other great perks! But first, let’s talk about your sales abilities. This position’s home base office is in Napa, CA.