Monte Creek Ranch Winery is currently seeking qualified Harvest Cellar Hands for the upcoming 2019 Vintage. Monte Creek Ranch is a 300 ton Winery located in the South Thompson valley, 20 minutes east of Kamloops. Our 1200 acre ranch contains 65 acres of vineyard, and we also source additional fruit from premium growers located in the Okanagan and Similkameen valleys. Our objective is to produce premium wines that reflect and respect our unique terroir, while also delivering value to the customer. This is a 10-week position beginning in early September.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receiving and processing grapes, including sorting, destemming, and pressing
• Wine movements and barrel work
• Inoculations, additions, pumpovers, and punch downs
• Ferment monitoring
• Maintaining a high level of cleanliness and sanitation
• Preference given to those with previous winery experience
• Preference given to those with forklift experience
• Able to lift/move 22kgs
• Legally able to work in Canada - candidates who are not Canadian citizens/permanent residents must be eligible for Working Holiday visas
• Willing to work overtime and weekends over the harvest period
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject “Harvest Staff”.