This Individual is responsible for working together with the PR and marketing teams and brand managers to develop and execute focused public relations plans to support the individual brands, portfolios, and company messaging.
• Collaborate with marketing, sales, and wineries to support the execution of public relations efforts.
• Manage the submission of samples to the major wine publications.
• Fulfill media requests for product information, materials, sample requests, including the organization and shipment of wines.
• Develop and manage calendars and records for key media programs.
• Monitor print, online, and social media in relation to brands and trends.
• Coordinate samples, tasting booklets and materials for key media tastings.
• Maintain web content as it relates to public relations, including posting reviews, media coverage, and press releases.
• Assist in the creation of PR communicaions, including media coverage to collegues and suppliers, as well as pitches and press releases to the media.
• Contribute to social media posts and engagement.
• Foster relationships with key media.
• Excellent written skills as content creation and communications are key responsibilities for this position.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Communicates and interacts successfully with all levels in the organization.
• Manages time sensitive assignments and multiple priorities with a sense of urgency and flexibility in a fast paced environment.
• Appreciation for wine and wine education.
Lifting up to 40 lbs., bending, sitting, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity.
• Bachelor Degree, preferably in Englis / Communications.
• Minimum of one year in general office experience; wine industry experience preferred.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office software, as well as Adobe Photoshop.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by managemnt to perform other duties. Winebow has the right to revise the job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. Your continued employment with Winebow is by mutual consent.
Experience Level Required: 1-3 Years
Education Level Required: Bachelor's Degree