Essential Job Functions:
* Maintain focus on safety, efficiency goals and quality objectives.
* Safely follow operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal and co-workers safety and company assets.
* Under limited supervision performs basic service, troubleshooting, repair, modification, installation of equipment.
* Must be proficient with:
+ Basic welding, machining, fabrication, liquid and gas plumbing.
+ Understanding basic schematics for mechanical, piping and construction projects.
+ Interpret maintenance manuals and procedures
+ Planning out repair/rebuild jobs by assembling all necessary parts and supplies
+ Understanding the basics of operating production floor equipment.
+ Mechanical repair of pumps, filters, valves, tanks and juice/wine processing equipment
+ Mechanical troubleshoot/repair of refrigeration systems.
+ Mechanical troubleshoot/repair of automated control systems.
* Responsible for compliance with OSHA and Constellation's safety and environmental policies.
* Train Mechanic I workers to advance their skills.
* Responsible for compliance with CWUS sustainability policies and practices, which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
* Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
* Experience with: cooling systems, forklifts, reading blueprints, plumbing, welding, electric, operating machinery, troubleshooting, presses, reading diagrams, using hand tools, writing, basic math, using meters, operating vehicles.
* Must possess a High School diploma/ GED
* 2-5 years of experience
* Equivalent combination if education and experience is acceptable
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements:
* Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 55 lbs. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walk on wet surfaces and climb stairs/ladder.
* Work Environment: Winery/Production facility. Exposure to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals and working near moving mechanical parts and Lift Truck traffic.
* Must have close vision, distant, and ability to adjust focus, peripheral and color vision.
* Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
* Must be able to work indoors/outdoors, in high places, in warm and cold climates, mix chemicals, lift, and climb stairs.
* Travel Required: 0 - 10%
The purpose of this description is to describe the essential job functions and the level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary.
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).