Situated in the western hills of Oakville, Promontory combines the state of the art in winemaking with deep ties to Napa Valley’s past. The vineyards that supply this innovative winery lie in a remote territory that has remained hidden since the days when stagecoaches traversed its terrain en route from Napa to Sonoma. The rare convergence of soil types on the property yields red wines of unprecedented character that are unlike any others in the region. Our employees are committed to providing our patrons and guests with the finest experiences.
We are currently recruiting an associate for our Client Services department. This position will be the main point of contact for the administrative offices and provides customer care to winery-direct clients. Upholding the integrity of the company through clear and concise communication and by providing outstanding customer service are held in the highest regard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promptly answer all calls courteously and professionally.
- Greet all guests warmly and genuinely.
- Enhance and foster relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Manage multiple e-mail accounts and respond or redirect as needed.
- Open and sort correspondence, standard mail, faxes, etc., and forward to appropriate personnel.
- Prepare special mailings.
- Process order entry for special offerings as necessary.
- Enter and maintain data integrity for winery-direct customer data.
- Expand and illuminate customer and account information.
- Ability to assess customer needs and address appropriately.
- Assist in general office maintenance.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in high-end luxury environment a plus.
- Exceptional customer service skills and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills; written and oral.
- Capacity to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to multi-task, think analytically.
- Database management skills and experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and CRM & NAV a plus.
- Knowledgeable about wine and willingness to expand existing knowledge.
Pacific Union Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.