We are currently seeking a seasonal Hospitality Greeter for our tasting room and outdoor terrace. Ideal candidates are team players, detail oriented and reliable. This role supports our hospitality team in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide efficient service as the greeter for tasting room and outdoor terrace
• Assist guests in choosing an experience that fits their needs
• Greet guests in a positive, welcoming way
• Call booked reservations to confirm attendance
• Moderate the capacity levels of the tasting room/terrace and make decisions accordingly
• Assist in set-up for group arrival
Skills & Knowledge Required:
• Must be 21 years old
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong interpersonal skills: enjoy working with the public in a friendly and outgoing manner
• Works efficiently and follows Company policies and safety procedures
Rodney Strong Wine Estates is a family owned company that farms 14 estate vineyards and crafts wines from Sonoma County’s finest appellations – Alexander Valley, Russian River Valley, Chalk Hill, Dry Creek Valley, and Sonoma Coast. The winery was founded in 1959 by Sonoma County wine pioneer Rodney D. Strong as the 13th bonded winery in the county. It was purchased by the Klein family, a third generation California farming family, in 1989. The company aspires to conserve and protect the environment in all its operations through sustainable practices, solar power, and fish friendly farming.