PRIMARY STATE RESPONSIBILITY: Georgia
The District Leader will work closely with the Senior Leader and Back Office team to implement sales directives to insure the delivery of PHWS distribution and volume case goals, premium image, and profit objectives, in a manner consistent with the company's values.
District Leaders are accountable for achieving or exceeding sales and distribution goals, actively presenting to customers, working with distributors to execute retail and restaurant programs, developing relationships with team leaders and sales people of our distributor network, educating distributors and customers. You will also work with the back office to help manage distributor’s inventories, and analyze depletion and shipment data.
Main duties include:
Monitor and optimize revenues and depletion trending for PHWS
• Meet or exceed sales goals, including case volume and distribution by brand.
• Ensure proper sales channel objectives, as defined by Area and/or Senior Leaders are met or exceeded.
• Deliver sales presentations to all potential customers, both broad market and any assigned chain accounts, thus increasing sales in accounts.
Communicate our strengths to our customers
• Use available State tactical budget associated with our brands with the customers, Distributors, and consumers.
• Account level sales presentations are key to this role.
• Work with the back office to ensure that all the critical communication reaches our distributors.
• Weekly distributor team meetings and market work with DM level sales managers
Analyze and forecast market conditions and translate into our long-range planning
• Work with Back Office to continually review and evaluate distributor depletions, shipments and inventories. Identify discrepancies and respond. Use available reporting to set plans to address needs.
• Provide forecasts with any existing or pending sales programs to back office support.