Picayune Cellars is a growing wine project located in downtown Calistoga. Our team is small so you get a chance to work on many aspects of the business. If you are the right person, you get to grow with us! We are looking for flexible candidates that are responsible, positive, self-starter. The candidates must be passionate about wine and have the ability to sell and develop lasting relationships with guests.
• Previous wine/tasting room or retail experience is required.
• Exceptional customer service and sales skills. Must enjoy working
with the public.
• Ability to intelligently share wine knowledge.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift 40 lbs.
• Must be 21 yrs old and available to work weekends.
• Retail and merchandising experience is desirable.
• Good computer skills required.
• Existing industry network is a big plus.
• Positive and can-do attitude.
The candidate will successfully:
• Sell wine and wine club memberships as well retail items.
• Create memorable experiences for the visitors.
• Open and close the tasting room.
• Ensure accuracy and reliability of inventory in the tasting room and
the POS system.
• Ensure winery image is maintained (visual merchandising / housekeeping standards).
• Dress professionally.
• Must be able to work weekends, holidays, evenings.
Competitive hourly wage plus wine club commission. Please email resume and cover letter