Picayune is moving to a new location on the main street in Calistoga and is looking to hire for both full time and part time sales positions.
• Previous wine/tasting room or retail experience is required.
• Exceptional customer service and sales skills. Must enjoy working
with the public.
• Ability to intelligently share wine knowledge.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift 40 lbs.
• Must be 21 yrs old and available to work weekends.
• Retail and merchandising experience is desirable.
• Good computer skills required.
• Existing industry network is a big plus.
• Positive and can-do attitude.
The candidate will successfully:
• Sell wine and wine club memberships as well retail items.
• Create memorable experiences for the visitors.
• Open and close the tasting room.
• Ensure accuracy and reliability of inventory in the tasting room and
the POS system.
• Ensure winery image is maintained (visual merchandising / housekeeping standards).
• Dress professionally.
• Must be able to work weekends, holidays, evenings.
Competitive hourly wage plus wine club commission. Interviews begin
immediately; decision will be made shortly after. Please email resume and cover letter