Blakeslee Vineyard Estate is looking for a highly motivated, sales-focused, friendly, team-oriented person to join us. We value hard work and a positive attitude above all else!
Blakeslee Vineyard Estate is nestled in the beautiful Chehalem Mountain AVA in Sherwood, just one mile off of Highway 99 West.
Most work days will include the weekends and some events.
Duties will include:
• Provide a personal and unforgettable positive experience to visiting customers and Wine Club members
• Sales focused: Selling all wines and merchandise offered in our Tasting Room, and promoting the Wine Club
• Creating relationships with customers and Wine Club members
• Working with fellow team members to create a friendly and welcoming environment
• Working in a fast paced, high traffic environment with attention to detail
• Participate in daily tasks, opening and closing procedures, including some food prep
• Be able to lift cases of wine (up to 50 lbs)
• Have the ability to be on their feet for prolonged periods
• Have a basic knowledge of wine; sales experience helpful
• Have experience in the food, beverage, and hospitality industry
• Have or obtain a CURRENT Food Handlers Card AND OLCC Pourers License
• Wine specific sales such as winemaking, oenology and viticulture studies, tasting room, wine bar sales, and wine shop experience, a bonus
We offer competitive wages based on experience with the opportunity for raises and sales incentives depending of performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer.