We are in search of an AP Coordinator for our Lodi office. The Accounts Payable position is responsible for accounting and clerical tasks related to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions, resolving any discrepancies with creditors, and assisting with month end processes. Job duties include but are not limited to, maintaining vendor files, communicating with vendors, verifying receipts to invoices, maintaining the payments of the amounts due to creditors, and applying payments accurately. This position requires strong data entry and communication skills, reconcile vendor and company accounts. Solid knowledge of accounts payable processes & related accounting software preferred.
• Coordinate and implement all approved Accounts Payable processes and procedures
• Manage the timely payment of payables within spending parameters.
• Ensure constructive communication between vendors.
• Performs weekly check runs
• Coordinates the processing of state regulatory winery and label compliance.
• Processing of domestic distributor bill back invoices
• Date the receiving of all invoices for payment, document and distribute invoices to appropriate manager for review and approval.
• Enter all approved invoices into AMS/NAV System for payment, prepare weekly check run under the spending levels directed by the controller
• Enter expense checks into AMS/NAV system after checking for accuracy and appropriate signatures.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills:
Education: High School or equivalent GRE.
Related Experience required: 2-4 years accounting or administrative experience in similar capacity
Specific Skills required: Proficient in Excel and Word required, AMS and Nav experience desirable
Rutherford Wine Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are unable to reply to all inquiries about this position