Established in 1900, Beaulieu Vineyard is one of the most historic Napa Valley wineries, setting the standard for quality and innovation in Napa Valley winemaking. Today, Beaulieu Vineyard continues to innovative, utilizing the latest technology in combination with time-honored traditions to produce exceptional Napa Valley Cabernets.
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Hospitality Sales Associate at Beaulieu Vineyards in Rutherford, CA. This role requires previous sales experience in the wine industry. You will work closely with the General Manager, Wine Club Ambassador, the Hospitality team and visitors to the property so excellent interpersonal communication skills are a must. Additionally, you will assist in the stocking of merchandise and wine on the retail floor, leading private tastings and providing an overall memorable experience to all guests that visit the property.
• Set-up and host wine tastings and tours for guests
• Act as a backup for other Hospitality Specialists who are conducting tastings and tours
• Operate cash registers
• Promote wine clubs
• Pack wine for retail orders.
• Assist in events, private dinners and various site activities
• Assist Merchandise Dept. with restocking, inventory and floor upkeep
• Provide world class customer service to site visitors
• Follow site policies and procedures.
• Complete projects and other duties as directed by Retail Sales Manager.
• Must be 21 years of age
• Exemplary customer service skills
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to relay their knowledge of wines and wine production
• Dynamic communication skills & positive attitude
• Must have a clean professional appearance and excel in intercommunications and interactions.
• Ability to start a project and carry through to successful implementation
• Knowledge of food and wine, the wine industry, Sonoma, Napa and Bay Area restaurants
• This position must work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), some holidays and evenings
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. (a case of wine)
• Two years of wine industry/and or tasting room experience highly desirable
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
• 401k with match
• Stock Options
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
• Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
• Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
• Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!