If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEDKA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
This position is responsible for selling and executing the sales, category management and marketing programs for key eCommerce accounts. Responsibilities include planning, executing and coordinating of the Annual Business Plan for assigned customers while driving accountability at the distributor level. Individual will develop rapport with high-level personnel from merchandising, marketing, and operations to accomplish set sales goals and identify emerging opportunities at key accounts for Constellation to maintain TBA category leadership. Individual will report directly to Director of Sales & Category Management of eCommerce and will also have a dotted-line to the National Accounts team.
* Sell new and expanded distribution of Constellation Brands Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) brands to key eCommerce accounts. These accounts will range from established eCommerce retailers such as Boxed.com to omnichannel retailers such as Target.com and Meijer.com and emerging 3rd party delivery players like Instacart and Drizly.
* Support the accounts assigned to the Director of Sales & Category Management: eCommerce retailers include but are not limited to Amazon, Wine.com; omnichannel retailers Walmart.com, Kroger.com
* Develop, sell, and implement custom ecommerce-focused created promotional programs to listed accounts.
* Sell against National priorities and leverage national retail promotions in conjunction with customized regional/eCommerce programs to deliver sales and distribution plans in assigned account base.
* Develop, cultivate, and maintain strong relationships with NSO & regional accounts. Leverage relationships to explore business opportunities throughout the retailer.
* Communicate sales results to Constellation Brands field sales and distributor networks to ensure execution of retail plans and promotions.
* Work with National Sales Team Leads and eCommerce Director to meet National Accounts sales and distribution annual business plans by developing national and regional off-premise chain account programming where needed.
* Partner with National Sales Team Leads to strengthen digital and eCommerce knowledge with brick-and-mortar Constellation Brands account teams and evolve account engagement as accounts evolve internal organizational silos
* Learn, develop & implement catalog management best practices with eCommerce Catalog Management and Operations team to ensure we have the best in class digital footprint with all retailers
* Develop, sell, and implement custom created promotional eCommerce programs including leveraging enhanced product details page content, site placement, product bundling and internal search.
* Act as the number one business contact and partner between Constellation Brands and our regional & NSO retailers. Support the ecommerce Director on their NSO accounts.
* Manage budget allocations, ROI, and other financial responsibilities. Execute against account plans and retail budget in order to maximize set sales goals.
* Manage Travel and Expense as well as Constellation Tactical Funds (CTF) budgets in order to maximize ROI.
* Preparation and delivery of detailed and professional sales presentations for account business reviews and sales calls.
* Advocate and evangelize emerging digital, technology and shopping trends with National Sales Teams and key account contacts
* Propel Constellation's TBA leadership reputation with customers
* Analyze and share objective TBA assortment, merchandising and catalog recommendations to accounts balancing eCommerce "extended aisle" capabilities with curated, consumer-led assortments.
* Use IRI and other data syndication data information, category management, pricing & program, shelf and assortment analyses.
* Work with retailers to assist them with analysis and understanding of their TBA business to meet retailer's goals and CBI strategy and goals.
* Work with Insights to utilize syndicated and local/field/distributor resources to correctly cluster stores to drive assortment and promotional planning. Be able to analyze and understand consumer data.
* Partner with National Sales Team Leads in identifying and leveraging account-specific eCommerce capabilities, focuses and partnerships to curate assortment.
* Proactively develop and communicate reports and scorecards that will help grow our business as well as the account's business.
* Partner with eCommerce Catalog Management and Operations team to ensure Constellation assortment is accurately represented and managed on account eCommerce sites ("digital shelf management") in areas of keywords, onsite search optimization, product images and taxonomy. Role will include developing scalable workflow for new item setup and item maintenance.
* Partner with eCommerce Marketing & Business Development team to develop account/customer-specific promotional calendars
* Partner with eCommerce Marketing & Business Development team to identify and optimize promotional/marketing/business development opportunities
* Serve as a liaison with key accounts to introduce solutions for site enhancements, consumer acquisition and conversion, site optimization, marketing, promotions, site search and email.
* Manage and contribute to various cross-functional projects that focus on driving service and sales performance.
* Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 5 or more years sales experie