Elk Cove Vineyards was founded in 1974 by the Campbell family and is still family owned today. We specialize in award winning Pinot Noirs and cool climate white wines. We pride ourselves on building relationships and providing a positive memorable experience for every guest.
We are seeking a few enthusiastic wine ambassadors to work in our tasting room, representing the wines and winery. The ideal candidates will provide exceptional customer service for our club members, new visitors and industry and trade partners. They will possess a sense of humor and ability to work in an enthusiastic team. This is part time seasonal position and we have several shifts available.
• Greet all visitors, pour wines for tasting, discuss wines, and convey family history.
• Actively promote and sell wine and wine club and gather contact information.
• Process customer transactions.
• Provide table service indoors and outdoors inclusive of food and wine.
• Host large groups, tours, VIPs and trade groups.
• Housekeeping duties to keep our Tasting Room and public areas looking great.
• Participation in events hosted by the winery on evenings, weekends and some holidays.
• Participation in representing the winery at offsite events throughout the year.
• Participation with in store demos for the FOB team.
• Wine enthusiasm and basic knowledge of wine making.
• Outstanding customer service skills and strong sense of hospitality.
• Clear communication is required.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Ability to adjust to an ever-changing work environment.
• Strong computer proficiency.
• Possess an OLCC pouring license.
• Possess a food handlers license.
• Ability to lift and move 50 pounds repeatedly.
• Ability to stand throughout the day.