We are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead and drive the growth of one of our largest import portfolio, managing Italian wines within Winebow in order to help bring this organization to the next level. This role calls for someone who brings passion, creativity, and business savvy to the table, looks forward to making a significant impact on the business, and is a builder of people and brands.
• Develop and implement annual and long-term marketing plans for assigned portfolio.
• Ensure plans in digital and social channels for managed brands are dynamic and leading-edge.
• Apply creativity and technology to packaging designs for key brands within the portfolio.
• Ensures effective communication and maintains healthy working relationships between marketing and other departments.
• Manage relationship between the Company and outside agencies involved in advertising, creative design and events for assigned portfolio.
• Creates and communicates brand performance data to effectively to all levels of management internally and outside agencies for assigned portfolio.
• Maintain accuracy and expenditures for the marketing budget.
• Responsible for staffing, staff planning, conducting performance appraisals on direct reports, ensuring compliance with training requirements, and developing direct reports.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures.
• Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Ability to learn new technology platforms and implement as needed or necessary.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
normal office environment
Office equipment including telephone, copier, computer, calculator, shredder, and printer.
Sitting, repetitive motion with hands for typing, bending, lifting up to 40 pounds, manual dexterity, visual acuity
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in consumer goods marketing.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing required; MBA in Marketing a plus.
• Marketing experience in wine/spirits a plus.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience managing a small team.
• Foreign language capabilities a plus.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills, and effective written and oral communication skills.
• Strong ability to prioritize, organized, and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organization, proven experience partnering with internal and external customers.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. Winebow has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. Your continued employment with Winebow is by mutual consent.
Experience Level Required: 4-8 Years
Education Level Required: Bachelor's Degree