We are seeking a Maintenance Manager to support the team in our wine production facility located in Santa Rosa. This position will perform a variety of maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, repair, fabrication and servicing of equipment within the bottling and winery facilities. Must be pro-active in creating and maintaining maintenance related processes and projects.
• Performs journey level support in the maintenance and repair of equipment and facility related issues.
• Evaluates equipment related project opportunities for improved safety, quality and favorable return on investment.
• Assists in the management of projects related to equipment additions or changes.
• Acts as the company technical representative for the implementation of contractor driven capital projects.
• Identifies and maintains necessary tools and equipment procured by the company. Ensures tools and equipment inventory are in excellent repair at all times.
• Assists in the creation of safety-related procedures for facility equipment.
• Assists in the creation and implementation of all relevant maintenance related systems and processes regarding preventative maintenance, parts inventory management and employee training.
• Maintains timely, detailed maintenance records.
• Maintains the mechanical room to cleanliness, sanitation and safety standards prescribed by manager.
• Assist on the bottling line (maintenance) to help cover breaks, lunches and vacations.
• Participating member of the Safety Committee and HACCP team.
• Work is usually performed in a bottling environment near moving mechanical parts.
• Regularly required to stand, talk or hear, use hands and finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch.
• Simultaneous rapid mental and muscular coordination required.
• Able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Requires valid California Driver License Class C and clean DMV record.
• Must be able to read, write and communicate in the English language.
• Must have a minimum of five years of bottling line maintenance experience.
• Ability to safely operate a variety of hand power tools.
• Thorough working knowledge of electrical systems, ability to use a VOM, ability to troubleshoot electrical diagrams. Journey level experience needed.
• Knowledge of HVAC systems, hot water boilers, air compressors and refrigeration equipment.
• Knowledge of and commitment to observe safety procedures.
• Ability to maintain cooperative relationships with colleagues with a professional attitude.
• May be required to work weekends or swing shift depending on company work schedule.
Sonoma980 offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K plan, paid time off and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Work Environment.