WE ARE HIRING!! The ideal candidates will be out-going, magnetic and approachable individuals who are passionate about customer service, sales, and building relationships. Wine knowledge is preferred but not required. Professionals with bar-tending and/or restaurant experience are highly desirable. Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. Scheduled days and hours may vary by location.
Please copy and paste the following link to see the full job description and to submit your application online. (https://careers-vintagewineestates.icims.com/jobs/1066/seasonal-tasting-room-sales-%26-hospitality-associates/job)
Applications not submitted through our career portal may not be reviewed or considered for the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greet all visitors and pour wines for tasting
• Create a memorable experience for guests
• Sell wine and wine club memberships based on monthly goal
• Describe wines and winery history; answer visitors’ questions about wines
• Provide general tourist information
• Handle routine sales transactions that include operating the register and accounting of daily sales
• Assist with display and stocking of retail items and wines
• Assist in maintaining cleanliness of facilities
• Assist with special events as needed
• Represent winery at outside functions as needed
• Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of winery and its wines
• Understand and properly process winery specific order requests
• Prepare food for wine pairings
• Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
Vintage Wine Estates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.