About the Company:
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's largest wine companies, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The Company has a rich heritage and a portfolio of some of the most recognized and awarded wine brands in the world, including Penfolds, Pepperjack, Wynns, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, Wolf Blass, 19 Crimes, Matua, Chateau St Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Gabbiano, Lindeman's and Rawson's Retreat. TWE is focused on portfolio premiumization and brand-led marketing, with world-class production facilities in internationally recognized wine regions. The Company sources grapes from a mix of owned, leased and third-party vineyards. Employing approximately 3,400 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, marketing, distribution and support staff across the globe, TWE's wine is sold in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about Treasury Wine Estates at www.tweglobal.com
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of TWE Dynamics D365 (Finance Operations and Customer Engagement) environment as well as design and execute technical system changes using the .NET framework. This role will be the technical D365 subject matter expert for TWE.
The role will work closely with the Digital Product Lead, Omnichannel whose focus will be on activating, developing and releasing digital features and products utilizing the D365 platform. The goal of which will be create exceptional experiences for consumers and Treasury team members.
• Work to the roadmap owned and defined by the Digital Product Lead, Omnichannel to create exceptional experiences for consumers and team members.
• Work with TWE business teams to ensure D365 meets business goals and needs.
• Support the full platform lifecycle including incident management; troubleshooting and resolving user requests and problems for Dynamics 365 as well as initial triage.
• Administer technical changes within the D365 .NET framework
• Day-to-day system administration, including user security administration.
• Support system upgrades and enhancements
• Manage/Support ISV environments, act as a liaison between the ISV's and TWE
• Manage and maintain D365 environments (Production, Staging, Test, DEV)
• Deployment of security and code changes to TWE environments including Production
• Oversee D365 source control code as well as custom code and core product hot fixes
• Monitor system and respond to alerts
• Integration support as needed (SalesForce Commerce, Login Radius)
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor degree in related discipline
• Active participation within digital/eCommerce communities of interest / industry groups / meet-ups
• Experience configuring and troubleshooting D365 workflows and reports
• Experience with configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting D365 batch process issues
• Exposure to medium to complex CRM environment including knowledge of cross platform integrations
• Technical experience with .NET
• Experience in retail industries and retail systems including POS and warehouse management systems
• Installing hot fixes and deploying modifications to an D365 environment
• Working knowledge of D365 environment and interaction between the components (database, AOS, SSRS, etc.)
• Working knowledge of data migration and uploads
• Working knowledge of Report/BI Management
• Knowledge of D365 Financial and Project Management modules
• Experienced in implementing and troubleshooting D365 application security and ISV's
• Strong intellectual capacity, communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively.
• Extensive experience with delivery of agile technology projects and outcomes with a clear link to commercial benefits.
• Experience working with onshore and offshore vendors
• Highly developed communication skills