Brassfield Estate Winery and Vineyard focuses on sustainable farming, classic techniques, and purity of flavor, balanced, and estate grown wines is seeking an experienced accounting professional to join our dynamic team. The qualified candidate will be responsible for day to day accounting functions while providing information and support to the Director of Finance.
This position requires a positive attitude, outstanding organizational and communication skills, a collaborative work style and the ability to manage multiple projects with a high attention to detail and accuracy. Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. Must have a can-do attitude, be an enthusiastic team player and be self-motivated to work independently.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years accounting experience with emphasis on A/P, A/R
• Excellent attention to detail along with good critical thinking skills and good judgment
• Experience with QuickBooks is required
• Processing incoming mail
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
• Enter all credit/debit card receipts and reconcile bank and credit card statements monthly
• Monthly and quarterly sales tax preparation and remittance
• Administrative support as needed
• Additional duties as assigned
• Experience with Vineyard and Winery accounting a plus
Salary for this full-time position is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications. Comprehensive benefits package includes company sponsored medical, vision & dental coverage, paid holidays, vacations, sick time, and employee discounts.