- Working with and supervising vineyard crews year-round, with extra oversight of their work during times of pruning, canopy/crop adjustments,harvest, etc.
- Carrying out timely execution of irrigations and sprays
- Recording and submitting time card data for all vineyard employees and contract crews
- Keeping accurate records of spray applications
- Working extended hours, nights, and weekends as needed
- Performing basic maintenance and repair of tractors, equipment, etc.
- Taking ultimate responsibility for ensuring work is completed in a timely fashion
- Care for established vineyards, including planting, weed abatement, pruning, shoot positioning, leaf pulling, netting, hedging, etc.
- Valid driver's license
- Spanish language skills
- Reside in or relocate to the Grand Valley (Palisade, Grand Junction)
Year-round position with benefits.
Compensation based on experience.