Executive Assistant and Office Coordinator to CEO/Senior Management
Cuvaison is looking for a dynamic and experienced staff to provide professional and personal support for our CEO and Management group as part of our team. This position requires strong organizational skills and must be detail oriented. The job will include calendar management, setting up meetings, managing travel arrangements, guest house management, and working closely with CEO. Special projects may be assigned requiring excel skills, tracking action items, reviewing reports and producing sales reports. This position will report directly to the CEO, but will be involved in supporting the administration, executive and office needs for the company.
• Support CEO in execution of top priorities with all stakeholders
• Calendar management for CEO
• Guest House management & scheduling
• Arrange internal meetings with department heads and be available to take minutes if necessary
• Staff meeting and Board meeting preparation
• Handle expense reports
• Support Senior Management in reporting needs
• 3+ years in administrative role for top management
• Wine industry experience a plus
• 4 year degree
• Ability to multi task and prioritize
• Flexible and adaptable
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to stay organized and work independently
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Maintain confidentiality
• Focus, positive outlook, enthusiasm and creativity.
• Ability to work occasional evenings or weekends
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by this role. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.