Brotemarkle, Davis & Company is an elite CPA firm in the heart of Napa Valley specializing in the wine industry. We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to begin immediately. This position reports directly to the Firm Administrator and receives additional direction from the Customer Relationship Specialist. The Administrative Assistant performs a wide variety of routine and complex office, clerical and administrative support tasks and duties for management and other staff. Candidates should be well organized with a high attention to detail.
Sample Job Functions:
• Performs a wide variety of administrative support tasks such as maintenance of calendars, scheduling appointments, preparation of spreadsheets, letters, labels and envelopes.
• Assemble tax returns and financial statements.
• Accept tax information from customers, checks in file and forwards to tax preparer.
• Input monthly billings.
• Receives payments to record and credit to customer accounts.
• Track receipt of signed E-File forms, and record date received, sent and accepted/rejected in two software platforms.
• Proficient in QuickBooks, accounts payable and general bookkeeping duties.
• Send certified mail, run general errands, help with deliveries.
• Fold tax and financial statement folders.
• Filing, scanning and copying.
• Back up to report IT issues.
• Back up to answer phones and help customers.
• Beautiful office in the heart of Wine Country facing vineyards and Mt. St. Helena.
• Generous time off policy and short work weeks during quiet season with pay.
• Fully stocked break room with complimentary food and drinks.
• Frequent company and team outings.
• Competitive salary and bonuses.
• 100% company paid medical/vision coverage for employee and dependents.
• 401(k)plan with employer match.
• Employer paid H.S.A. plan.
• Wine Fridays, Massage Thursdays and more!