SUMMARY: Under direction of Maintenance Manager, perform all duties of Maintenance Mechanic 1.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• In coordination with Maintenance Manager and Director of Hospitality, assist in performing repairs, modifications and preventive maintenance on buildings, facilities, equipment, fixtures and systems
• Assist in execution of all facilities projects
• Assist Maintenance Manager with winery alarm systems and respond to alarms
• Perform preventive maintenance and repairs using basic carpentry, wiring, plumbing, and other activities as needed
• Travel between facilities for completion of maintenance responsibilities
• Participate as an integral member of the Maintenance Team
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager
• Thorough working knowledge of electrical systems, ability to use a DVOM
• Ability to safely operate a variety of hand and power tools
• Knowledge of and commitment to observe safety procedures per OSHA and company policy
• Ability to work independently under general supervision.
• Minimum three years related experience
• Minimum two years’ experience within winery maintenance
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Able to interface w/ calendars, spreadsheets and reports
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Current CDL
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Able to lift 50+ pounds. (may be aided)
• Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb stairs and ladders, bend, lift, twist, kneel, crouch, crawl, push, carry, grasp, reach and stoop as needed, sometimes for extended periods.
• Taste, smell, and hear.
• A percentage of time may be spent in cellar where temperatures are cool and noise level is usually moderate.
• A percentage of time may be spent in shop and machine rooms utilizing power tools and noise level may be high.
• Able to work outside in variable weather conditions