Are you driven to make world-class wines? Does cultivating the purest expression of a vineyard from dirt to bottle intrigue you? Is the experience of enjoying concentrated, extracted wines exciting to you? Can you thrive in a fast paced environment where every detail must be painstakingly managed to show the expertise of craft in the glass?
If so, we want you on our 2019 Harvest team!
Lewis Cellars is a small, family-owned winery located in the Oak Knoll district of Napa Valley. Our focus is on ultra-premium Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Syrah, and Merlot from the Napa and Russian River Valleys. Our small winemaking team will give you the opportunity to work side by side with us in all aspects of production.
• Possess a positive attitude, passion for winemaking and a sense of humor
• Previous cellar or lab experience
• Willing to work long and variable hours, including night & weekends
• Able to perform physically demanding tasks
• Able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs. (~23kg)
• Able to follow written and oral instructions
• Able to communicate clearly with others
Make it clear to us (via your resume and cover letter) what traits you possess that would make you a valuable addition to our team. If you are invited to an interview please be prepared to discuss your ambitions. Submissions accepted by our Assistant Winemaker, Justin Kinkade, at email@example.com