Hospitality Professional Full-Time & Part-Time
We are a boutique producer of Russian River Valley Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Our tasting room has been opened 5 years and we have gained a reputation as a very desirable wine-tasting destination in the Russian River Valley.
We are searching for dedicated individuals to join our team. Successful candidates should be comfortable with all aspects of tasting room and wine club operations. Be able to provide superior guest hospitality, including but not limited to:
• Providing guests with an outstanding and unique tasting room experience
• Telling our Brand Story
• In depth understanding of wine varietals particularly Chardonnay & Pinot Noir
• In depth understanding of Sonoma County and the Russian River Valley AVA
• Solid knowledge of the Russian River Valley as a Wine Country tourism destination (wineries, hotels, restaurants, tour companies, river and ocean beaches, etc.)
• Ease and comfort of using a POS system
• Solid sales techniques and the ability to “Close the Deal”
• Confidence and reliability with handling money and credit cards transactions
• Flexibility in scheduling is critical; we will require weekends, some holidays and special events
• The desire and ability to “take ownership” of our goals, policies and operations
• Valid driver’s license, for outreach purposes
Most importantly, we are looking for unique people with the ability to immediately put guests at ease, deliver the ultimate and memorable hospitality experience and possess a professional demeanor beyond question. Preference will be given to polished and articulate candidates with mature personalities and solid experience.
If you feel the description above matches you perfectly and would like to apply for this position, please apply through WineJobs.com