The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) acts on own initiative as the connection between the business unit(s) and the IS department to provide the most effective solutions for information and business process needs that align with the overall corporate strategies. This includes establishing business objectives and system alignment, maintaining strategies and providing roadmaps for each business process and capability.
• Understands, communicates, and shares Company vision throughout division/organization and provides cross-functional perspective, direction, and support
• Provides leadership and personal support; leads by example
• Drives Company focus, manages culture, encourages strong work ethic, and fosters an environment of trust and respect
• Communicates and supports Company policies and decisions in a positive manner
• Handles employee issues, concerns, and complaints in an objective and confidential manner
• Provides employees with a safe, comfortable, and rewarding work environment
• Provides input and assists with the monitoring of the department budget
• Establishes and sustains relationships with the Human Resources & Legal units to gain and maintain technical and business strategy alignment.
• Gathers requirements from the business partners to be delivered on projects and enhancements for the information systems that manage and track Delicato's Human Capital Management and Contract Management. Examples of the activities that are included in the system are:
• Goals & Performance management
• Recruiting & Onboarding
• Job Profiles
• Benefits Management
• Sucession Planning
• Learing & Development Management
• Payroll Processing
• Contract Management
• Manages IS projects that stem from the requirements gathering.
• Assists in effective data governance practices for represented business unit interests.
• Furthers professional capabilities via publications, industry seminars and networking with other in the field.
• Presents to senior leadership as appropriate
• Provides second level operational support for Technical Services team.
• Serves as liaison for vendors and consultants when their assistance is required.
• Contributes to technical strategies to maintain efficient and current solutions architecture.
• Identifies, troubleshoots and provides conflict and issue resolutions in respective business units and associated information systems.
• Supports business driven non-project based department and corporate initiatives.
Education and Experience
• BA in Information Technology or equivalent professional experience.
• Minimum of 5 years project management and information systems related experience with specialization in Human Capoital Management and Contract Management systems
• Knowledge of SAP Sucess Factors highly prefered
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Leadership, communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to assess and document benefits to be derived from information solutions.
• System application knowledge to support the respective business units.
Certificates and Licenses
• PMP or CAPM certification is a plus.
• Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous
• Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a constructive manner
• Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
• Follows all Company policies and procedures Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Delicato Family Vineyards offers its employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance components include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for dependents. Additional health benefits include life, disability and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include 401(k) with generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Vineyards is an Equal Opportunity Employer.