SALES & MARKETING ADMIN. ASST.
Sonoma Syrup is a family owned business, dedicated to sharing authentic American Artisan Farm to Flavor Infused Syrups, Extracts, Bar Mixers and Apple Cider Vinegar with home chefs, baristas, mixologists and bakers This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a lean entrepreneurial organization with a passion for the highest quality fruit and botanicals sourced locally.
Sonoma Syrup is searching for a Digital Sales and Marketing Associate to join our exciting specialty food company. We’re looking for a dedicated, passionate, self-starter to create and manage our Digital Sales and Marketing Program. You will manage and be accountable for all ecommerce sales and marketing to devise strategy and tactics to connect and engage with consumers via multiple digital and social media platforms plus all sales and marketing support.
• Manage all DTC online, amazon and wholesale sales and customer service, support sales operations across all channels, order fulfillment and logistics
• Manage DTC Inventory, projections, orders, reports and transfers
• Marketing Plan and email campaigns that support the sales growth plan
• Respond to PR media inquiries with key communications/materials. Interface with PR agency
• Support Sales/distributors with account requests for samples and materials
• Manage B2C Social Media outreach with team
• Administrative support for Sales Manager and Founder
• Manage the Digital Marketing Program, end to end including inbound signups, content planning and distribution
• Create exciting content with specific goals of engagement and sales with input from Marketing and Sales teams
• Manage all forms of digital communication including email, Blog, e-books, catalogs, apps and across all Social Media platforms and standard marketing channels
• Customer relationship management and maintain and grow database
• Manage all content/photo libraries on Google drive and dropbox
• Maintain our 100% Guarantee by responding to each and every customer
• Strong IT skills and support for team
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Top tier Customer Service performance abilities
• High level of proficiency with MS Office, Photoshop, Excel, Highrise, Salesforce, Google Drive, Mailchimp, fluent across all social media platforms, QuickBooks a plus, , Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Skills
• Highly professional in all interpersonal and business dealings
• Creative problem solver with drive and dedication to succeed
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organized, results oriented and efficient
• Enthusiasm for job, building brand and relationships
• Ability to be handed a half-finished project and complete it
• Self-starter who excels in autonomous work environment
• Ability to lift 35 lbs.
Location: Sonoma Plaza Office and Napa Warehouse
If you're looking for a rewarding and unique position you are invited to apply by including a cover letter with why you would be a good match for this opportunity, resume and hourly/salary history and availability. Please paste in body of email. Applications not providing this information will not be reviewed.
Competitive compensation and benefits. Full time with some flexibility. Excellent opportunities for advancement for the right person.
Base salary plus bonus twice year on B2C sales
PTO, health contribution, 401K.