Dynamic company importing European wines (from France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Portugal and Greece) since 1989 with a well-established business throughout California seeks full time sales representatives in San Francisco
WHAT WE OFFER
1. An expansive range of top-quality wines, all selected with quality and value as the sole criteria, from a dazzling array of family estates, many of whom we have dealt with for twenty years and more.
2. An established client-base in all territories and a set of strong relationships going way back into the last millennium.
3. A generous commission on sales, paid every two weeks on paid invoices.
4. A supportive infrastructure which prioritizes the sharing of information essential to your job and leaves you largely in peace to run what is essentially your own sales business.
5. A nurturing, familial company ethos that has encouraged many people to start and make their sales careers with us.
6. We like over the course of time to take all our team-members to the countries we work with to better familiarize themselves with the vineyards and the producers.
WHAT WE EXPECT
1. You are a self-starter - organized, communicative, responsive and confident both in your own abilities and the quality of the wines you offer.
2. You are not shy to ask questions and not easily discouraged when customers resist or ignore you.
3. You are motivated to succeed and to set your own goals.
4. You may or may not have done sales before. That is less important than that you have an outgoing personality, an ethical approach to business and life, a sense of self-belief and the discipline to plan and fill your days in a productive and efficient manner.
5. While we like it when our representatives are dedicated to selling our wines alone, we don't insist on it as long as you make a proper commitment to giving our portfolio the exposure it deserves and that avails you of the sales it is capable of.
If all this sounds interesting to you, we would n be happy to hear from you.