About Stewart Cellars
• For 20 years, the Stewart family has focused on creating quality wines from the Napa and Sonoma Valleys with an emphasis on the needs of the market and the end consumer. The Stewart Cellars Portfolio consists of the Stewart Cellars, Hollis and Slingshot brands. Our tasting room is located in Yountville, CA and the wines are made by family winemaker, Blair Guthrie. Wines are consistently rated 90-97 Points.
• Regional Account Manager - Southern California
• Effectively communicate with and educate buyers, sellers and end consumers about the Stewart Family and Stewart Estates Portfolio.
• Work to find new opportunities to build brand awareness and sales for buyers and sellers including tastings and wine dinners.
• Meet quarterly sales goals.
• Attend all trade tastings, wine dinners, selling events as needed.
• Maintain and develop long term relationships with our existing accounts and new points of distribution.
• Grow existing accounts to full potential and identify opportunities to expand business.
• Work with and educate distributor sales team on Stewart Cellars priorities and standards.
• Provide distributor with account feedback and new account opportunities.
• Work with distributors to improve run rates and maintain par levels of inventory.
• Provide sales materials/tools to help drive sales in the market.
Reporting & Administration
• Conduct quarterly reviews with each market.
• Provide Stewart Cellars management with market intelligence and recommendations for effective planning and programming.
• Provide feedback to Stewart Cellars management on opportunities, changes, distributor issues and competitive activity.
• Conduct post-promotional analysis.
• Develop action plans for business opportunities through the use of strategic insights and leverage distributor sales data.
• College degree.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong work ethic.
• At least 3 years previous wholesale sales experience
• Previous experience working with chain retail.
• Thorough knowledge of the on-premise and off-premise accounts in territory.
• Existing relationships with key accounts.
• Marketing skills, strong and positive sales drive.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills to support distributor sales team.
• Effective time management skills, efficiently completing tasks and reporting on time.
• Ability to use technology and work independently.
• Strong computer skills with solid Excel and Word experience.
• Must provide own car, valid driver's license with clean driving record.
• Provide own phone.
• Must be able to lift 50 lb.
• Able to provide 3 references.