Responsible for positive customer interactions via outbound telephone calls that result in obtaining sales goals, resolution of customer request and information updates. Ability to comfortably speak about wine, ask for and close sales. Maintain Customer database through proactive customer calls/communication and accurate data entry. Coordinate all activities associated with Club Cuvaison as requested by the Club Manager.
• Conduct Targeted sales campaigns that will deliver and exceed team revenue forecasts
• Act as primary contact for Club Cuvaison customer interactions via outbound telephone calls including appropriate communication and follow through for sales orders, credit card resolution, order tracking and returned shipments.
• Document all customer interactions which includes recording names, addresses, purchases, preference and reaction of prospects contacted.
• Responsible for club membership entries, updates and general maintenance of the club database.
• Assist with monthly physical inventories at all off site locations including shippers.
• Assist with department related projects including Club special events
• 2+ years of experience in B2C sales, outreach or customer service for a luxury brand.
• Must have excellent customer service and telephone skills.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of department team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of wine and wine production and an interest in continued wine education.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel and word, familiarity with AMS a plus.
• Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity and positive outlook.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Club Cuvaison Outbound Sales Coordinator. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. This is a full-time position that has a base salary and commission structure reporting to the administrative office located in Napa, CA.