Sokol Blosser Winery is seeking a tenacious, outgoing, self-starter who is motivated by variety and is an expert in the art of persuasion as well as thinking outside the box. You, as our new Key Account Manager will be our local face in the market, connecting with our distributors and accounts to share our story first-hand to take our successful sales team to the next level. You love the challenge of a good sale and you are comfortable presenting to anyone because you are brilliant at what you do!
• Connect with individual accounts and distributors to achieve specified targets for annual depletions
• Establish and cultivate relationships with key accounts throughout territory, including the regional chains
• Expand placements by seeking out new accounts, channels, and constantly presenting our products
• Establish and cultivate relationships with and provide education to key distributor sales personnel
• Actively participate in business reviews for distributors in your territory
• Make contact on a regular basis to review overall customer satisfaction
• Professionally represent Sokol Blosser by maintaining active involvement in your territory
• Actively participate in team meetings; strategize and operationalize the company’s goals
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in the wine industry; on/off-premise
• 2 years of supplier experience managing a multi-state territory a plus
• Strong knowledge and passion for wine and the wine industry
• Proven relationship-building skills with excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity
• Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of distributor management and sales personnel
• A self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills with a drive to succeed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including public speaking and negotiating
• Demonstrated high level attention to detail with excellent follow through and reliability
Located in the heart of Oregon's wine country, we are one of the state’s pioneering wineries and have always remained family-owned and family-operated. We are a certified organic vineyard in Oregon’s Dundee Hills; we are passionately committed to the Sokol Blosser family’s legacy of creating world-class wines which express our distinctive hillside vineyards. We also have a steadfast commitment to being good citizens in our community and good to the earth; we are certified B Corp, our barrel cellar is LEED certified and our estate vineyard is certified organic. From the opening of our first tasting room in 1978 to the opening of our new tasting room, we take great pride in offering our estate visitors a highly personalized experience. If you are looking for a great opportunity to work for a company where no idea is left unturned and you can utilize your proven experience to make a difference, we would love for you to submit your complete resume and cover letter.
Sokol Blosser Winery offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package and auto allowance. The winery is in the Dundee Hills of Oregon and this position this is a virtual home office-based role located in Florida and will require regular and frequent travel throughout the specified 4 state territory in the Southeast area.