JOB SUMMARY: Provide a gracious experience to winery visitors, employing results-proven selling techniques. Day-to-day operations of the guest experience will include food and wine pairings, winery retail sales, giving tours, packing orders, maintaining stocks, cleanliness of the work environment, etc. Other tasks and projects will be assigned during down time, related to the Tasting Room and/or Wine Club.
• Excellent people, organizational and customer service skills.
• Demonstrated ability for wine sales.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook a must; POS systems a plus, especially WineDirect.
• Able to work independently and to multi-task.
• Weekday and weekend availability.
• Some knowledge of fine wines and food preparation.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
$16/hr + Commission