The Manager Procurement, Strategic Initiatives is responsible for managing critical strategic initiatives both inter and intra division wide including being the lead on the Digital Enable (DI) projects and adhoc Efficiency/Effectiveness initiatives. The incumbent will be responsible to influence and support cross procurement and cross functional team resources through project development, socialization and implementation. He/she will be responsible for the day to day management of multiple initiatives to ensure that projects meet its quality/time/cost objectives. Additionally, the hire will be tasked to support and implement strategies to simplify existing offering and processes to reduce time to market.
This position will further support the organization by supporting a regular flow of supplier, contractual and spend analytics to better inform our business decisions. This will require the ability to work with ambiguity, strong attention to detail and solid project management skills. Key stakeholders include Marketing, Supply Planning, Operations, Finance, and the Procurement category teams. The incumbent will need to have previous procurement and a deep understanding of spend analytics
This position reports to Vice President Procurement and is based in Napa, CA
* Ensure program objectives are understood and met, ensuring that the project team members understand the requirements and the key stakeholders are aligned and communicated
* Ensure all program documentation including project plan, status reports, issues, risks, critical financial, schedule and quality components of the programs are documented and communicated throughout the lifecycle of the project
* Manage scope and change control
* Demonstrated ability to manage complex, wide-scale projects.
* Excellent presentation, communications and influencing skills
* Strong financial skills and knowledge, including strong understanding of Total Cost of Ownership development and budgeting
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or related field;
* 5+ years of corporate work experience in either finance, procurement or supply chain
* Results oriented
* Change agent
* Highly customer focus
* Problem solver
* MBA Preferred.
* Lean/Black Belt certification
* Must be able sit and/or stand for extended periods of time, and work on a computer for extended periods.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Travel 10% of the time
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).