Primary responsibilities will be:
• Process end-of-day reports and deposits
• Budget, monitor, forecast cash flow
• A/P processing, reconciliation & reporting
• A/R processing which includes order entry and invoicing
• Semi-monthly payroll, commission and gratuity reporting
• Reconcile bank statements and inventory accounts
• Help with Excise Tax Returns
• Year-End processing and reporting
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in accounting and have adequate knowledge of winery GAAP accounting. Wine industry experience preferred. Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and online banking required. Candidate should excel in working in a team environment with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will be able to adapt quickly to manage the responsibilities required for this position.
We offer competitive wine industry pay.
Please submit a resume and cover letter highlighting your interest and experience. No phone calls or recruiters, please.